Thursday, June 11, 2015

Awesome Tattoos for Mom-Dad by Aaryan Tattooist

Love for Mom-Dad





Well,
For any one on this universe,  Mom and Dad are the first God. They are everything, They means everything in life.
The dedication from Mom and Dad, specially by Mom to her Son/Daughter are amazing, even we try to pay back, we are too small to think about it,
Here, I have tried to express my feelings towards Mom and Dad.
Dedicating this blog to all you peeps, who love their Parents.
Its very big thing in life to have the blessings from our Mom-Dad or elders, without them, the success, the money, the rise is just nothing, the level of this though is much higher then this material things like money, life-style, etc etc..

Well, there are so many things to say, but lets see how people came to me and wanted me to work for their feelings towards their parents and make something creative and unique ink style for life time..
Here are few of my work for their Mom and Dad.

The irony of this tattoos are, when you getting it, the mutual dedication is so high that you are unable to feel the needle pain. and thats what you make feel good that here, you are dedicating something for your parents.
they have done so many things, but even as a small tattoo, you are trying to confess and convey and message that, whatever I am, I just love you Mom, just Love you Dad...!!



Here are few Expressions in my Style:

















Enjoy the freedom, Free life, but, do care and keep happy your parents friends..Thanks.




For more info,
Feel free to contact Me (Aaryan Tattooist) on my direct number:
  +919099801171


You can visit My Studio:
A/8,
Upper Level,
Mohini Towers,
Nr. Pride Hotel,
Judges Bunglow Road,
Bodakdev,
Ahmedabad-380054.


visit page for updates:
www.facebook.com/aaryanstattoos



Thanks & Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment